Commercial Roofing and Maintenance
We are one of the most respected commercial roofing contractors in the Lincolnshire and Humberside areas. Our professionalism and commitment to all varieties of commercial roofing projects has enabled Wilkins Roofing Contractors to grow into the company it is today through reputation and recommendation.
We have specialised in many types of roof coverings since the company began trading in the 1970’s and in this time we have worked on many specialist roofing projects that have truly pushed our skills beyond those of a typical roofing company.
We offer a wide range of roofing services for commercial projects but most of all we pride ourselves as specialists in flat roofing to specification. The roof coverings we offer include SBS polyester torch applied felts, liquid applied waterproofing, singleply membranes and Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) all of which outperform traditional roof coverings in every area.
|We hold IPAF licences (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms)||We are PASMA trained in the erection of mobile scaffolding.|
Commercial services we can offer you…
PVC Singleply Membranes
As a commercial roofing company we are proud to offer some of the most well respected Singleply Flat Roof systems available. The singleply systems we install are; Armourplan, Danosa and Sarnafil PVC. These are high quality, incredibly versatile and ideal for almost any kind of roofing project. It is dimensionally stable, UV resistant, fire retardant, vapour permeable and environmentally friendly. PVC membrane is ideal for new build and refurbishment of existing roofs and particularly for larger areas.
- Rigid insulation can easily be incorporated into the construction to achieve a warm roof system
- It’s a lightweight system
- No naked flame, as hot air welded
- Installed as one single layer which cuts down on installation costs
- Vapour permeable
- Environmentally friendly
- Aesthetically pleasing
SBS Torch Applied Felt Roofing
Felt has dramatically improved in recent years to the point that ‘felt’ is not an accurate description. It is now a membrane of tough polyester reinforcement coated with a modified bitumen coating. It has mechanical strength and dimensional stability. In most cases it is an economical alternative to GRP and Singleply.
The key advantages of using SBS Torch Applied Felt
- A tough durable highly flexible covering
- UV Stable
- Maintenance Free
- Can be applied in very low temperatures
- Ideal as an overlay system to existing asphalt roofs
- Guaranteed up to 25 years
- Competitively priced
Glass reinforced plastic
GRP or fibreglass roofing has become very common in the commercial market, as businesses strive to achieve a simple, cost-effective solution to their existing flat roof problems. GRP has a variety of invaluable uses within the commercial and industrial sector. It is not uncommon for a GRP roof, without any form of maintenance to last well in excess of 25 years.
The key advantages of using GRP
- Excellent for waterproofing around pipe penetrations, vents and plant support legs
- An ideal lining for failing valley or box gutters
- A safe method of repair to Asbestos cement sheeting
- Perfect for Bund linings, new and refurbishment
- Overlaying of Asphalt & Concrete flat roofs
- Lightweight, suitable for Modular buildings
- With the correct prep, GRP will adhere to most substrates
- Cold applied product
Get in touch
Wilkins Roofing Contractors offer a wide range of commercial roofing services and we are specialists in a variety of complex roofing techniques. If you have any questions or have a project in mind simply get in touch to discuss your commercial roofing requirements.